Why should you book with us?
By supporting us as a local business, you are helping support job security here in the community. We believe in strong corporate social responsibility and support many community development projects. Our experienced and dedicated staff will always go the extra mile to ensure that you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Kilimanjaro Centre For Trekking and Ecotourism (KCTE) is doing ethical climbs and responsible Trekking. KCTE does not do cheap climb, cheap climb means we are doing tourism while exploiting our Porters who are the ones who make Kilimanjaro tours possible for the vast majority of climbers, and who do all the heavy lifting. Fair and ethical treatment of our porters (crew) is one of the important priorities of Kilimanjaro Centre For Trekking and Ecotourism (KCTE) when we do climb.
Why climb with us?
Your chances to reach the summit depend on your Kilimanjaro Tour Operator more than on anything else. Yes, your operator is more important than your fitness level! We not only have the best safety record, we also have the best client success rates.
As a local company, our focus is organizing tours with an ethical and professional approach to exceed tourist expectations. We specialize in Mountain Kilimanjaro ethical climbs and responsible Trekking.
For more than 20 years our crew has taking climbers and hikers to Mount Kilimanjaro’s summit, Africa’s highest mountain situated in the Kilimanjaro National Park. Our team of professional guides boast a summit success rate of between 96% to 98%. Our Kilimanjaro guides have been assisting adventures from all over the world climb Kilimanjaro for more than two decades. At KCTE, we pride ourselves in providing the safest Mount Kilimanjaro treks with our certified equipment and professional Mount Kilimanjaro Guides. We welcome your reservation for a Kilimanjaro tour today!
- We offer one of the most comprehensive guides on climbing Kilimanjaro to be found on the World.
- Our highly trained and registered guides make part of a team of support staff that looks after you on the way to the top.
- Your safety is of utmost importance. There are two to three porters for every client, and one guide for each four clients, ensuring that you’re in good hands.
- Highest Safety & Summit Success
- More Services than any other operator on the mountain today, Guaranteed
- The following is arranged for you (leaving you with nothing to do but enjoy the climb):
1) Hotel Bookings, 2) Airport Pickup and Drop off, 3) All Transports, 4) Park fees, 5) Porters, 6) Guides, 7) Equipment and food. etc..
- For the duration of the climb, we supply First Aid kits and portable oxygen to all clients.
- All equipment can be rented from us, as opposed to unnecessarily purchasing equipment that may only be used once.
- An optional Visa service is available, and a tailor-made medical insurance package. These are specifically designed for our Kilimanjaro clients’ needs.
- Upon request, We offer a specially made fitness program to prepare you for the climb up Mount Kilimanjaro, in order to increase your chance of success. We also provide a final climber’s checklist, which is essential.